The WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Articles. The Organisation receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis.
About the Organisation
WDE is a world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management, and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as its members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training, and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide a world-class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution Laws – Comparative analysis: India and the world;
- Women in Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Future of Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- The interplay of Arbitration and Data Protection Laws;
- Arbitration in Trademark and IPR cases.
Note that: These themes are indicative rather than exhaustive.
- Co-authorship of up to (2) authors is allowed.
- Submissions should be no shorter than 1000 words and no longer than 1500 words.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor and should not have been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5. Paragraph Spacing: 0-6.
- Copyright of all posts shall remain with WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem- Federation of Integrated Conflict Management.
Submissions may be made via email to [email protected] receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to [email protected]
- Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: +91 76781 14090
- Prachi Singh- World Dispute Ecosystem: +91 76783 23242