You can now download watchOS 9 beta 1 for Apple Watch and tvOS 16 for Apple TV. Here are the details on both new beta releases.
Apple’s WWDC22 event is now well and truly underway and following today’s opening keynote we now know exactly what new software we can look forward to being released alter this year.
Expectations for those releases are high, and it’s possible we could see more features arrive and existing ones change throughout the beta process. That process begins right here and right now with watchOS 9 beta 1 and tvOS 16 beta 1 now available for developers to download.
Those who are registered developers can now head to the Apple Developer Program website and download the required watchOS beta profile onto their iPhone. After it is installed and copied to an Apple Watch, the new watchOS 9 bet will become available for download.
Those looking to install the new tvOS 16 beta can now do that as well, again by heading over to the Apple Developer Program website and getting their hands on the required developer profile. The installation process is a little more involved and requires Xcode, but Apple’s documentation will guide you through the process.
As always however, we’d suggest caution. These are early beta releases and problems should be expected — make sure to have all of your data backed up before progressing just in case something goes awry. Other than that, happy installing!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.5 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.5 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad Right Now
- iOS 16 Public Beta 1 Release Date Announced
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Developer Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]